Earlier , November 11 , Interfax-AVN reported that the Russian researcher Evgeny Dmitriev as a result of years of research cometary meteorites concluded that they fell out of comets with eruptive nature of origin. All this has allowed him to identify a new direction in science called comet Meteoritika . Here are its main provisions .
1. Comets are not the remnants of the protoplanetary cloud and did not contain a relic of the solar system material , and represent fragments of bark stone cores of giant planets ejected from their bowels eruptive process of unknown origin .
2. Exploring the cometary material , we study the crustal rocks kometoizvergayuschih celestial bodies.
3. Substance refractory component of cometary nuclei largely differentiated , has a complex composition , similar to the composition of the Earth’s crust .
4. tektites are fulgurites comets formed in the body of the comet’s nucleus from a lightning strike in the emission of comets from the depths kometoizvegayuschih celestial bodies.
5. The emergence of the stray fields of tektites in the world occurred as a result of atmospheric explosions wreckage of cometary nuclei , like the Tunguska explosion .
6. In some cometary meteorites with a high content of alkali metals are observed skeletal remains of extraterrestrial primitive marine animals , similar in morphology to the spicules of sponges , corals , Radiolaria suggests that at kometoizvergayuschih bodies were previously ( are ) water of the sea, salty , which is inhabited by ( live ) primitive marine animals .
7. Comets constantly will wear life on Earth and are the main distributors of life in the universe .
8. cometary nucleus , both active and extinct , disguised as asteroids, are the main culprits of cosmic catastrophes of the Earth.
Now, with the position of the comet Meteoritics can try to explain to some data obtained from space probes ” Rosetta ” and ” Fila “.
1. Since the comet 67P / Churyumov- Gerasimenko is a short-period comets of Jupiter , then it is bound to its origin Jupiter.
2. Comet is a piece of bark stone core of the planet Jupiter. Such an unusual shape and landscape comet could not get in the process of accumulation of the substance of the protoplanetary disk , as in this case, the weight gain is chaotic and the resulting body should have a rounded shape.
3. The images of the surface of the comet are somewhat similar to terrestrial landscapes : see small flat , curved and hilly terrain , rocks , ditches , rocks , boulders , well looked sedimentary rocks . That is also the view in this respect K. Churyumov : ” It is a beautiful mountain landscape . He reminds me of some places in the Carpathians. Perhaps the Caucasus Mountains and the Rhodopes. In short, the beautiful mountain range of the earth , but not high . Here and in the valleys , and craters , and numerous conical peaks – hundred-meter and above, as the needle. It is not known how they were formed , but resemble icicles . On Earth, you see this is very rare , but somewhere in the caves . ” Thus, the appearance of a comet fragment correlates well with the bark torn from the depths of Jupiter. Apparently, these landscapes are ubiquitous on the surface of the stone core of the planet . It is possible that here there are caves with stalactites arches or frozen drips molten material.
4. The low density of the comet – about 470 kg per cubic meter , indicates the presence in her body a plurality of voids , the origin of which can be attributed to a strong degassing of volatiles from a fragment of the crust during its ejection from deep hot layers of the atmosphere . Figuratively speaking , the comet 67P is a huge piece of a coarse slag inclusions of fragments of various breeds.
5. The composition of the ” fragrant ” gases emitted by the comet , comet adsorbed rocks and ice , likely reflects the poisonous atmosphere of deep layers of Jupiter.
6. There are substantial grounds for believing that the types of rocks that form the nucleus of the comet has long been known, their composition can be found in the classification of cometary meteorites
7. The parties some rocks covered with incomprehensible round objects that H. Sierks , a planetary scientist from the Max Planck Institute , called the ” dinosaur eggs ” . They , according to the scientist , may be some large pebbles , formed due to coalescence of cometary material . However , according to the 4 -position of the comet Meteoritics , they most likely are tektites , formed from lightning strikes due to the release of a comet. Therefore , on the surface of the comet should still search tektitic Kira – sinter tektite formation , framing inlets molnieprovodnyh channels.
8. If the European scientists were familiar with cometary meteorites , it is unlikely that there were problems with the landing on the surface of the comet probe ” phylum ” and the difficulties encountered when drilling ground . Fact , many comet meteorites have high strength , they are not only difficult to break up with a hammer , but also cut ” grinder “. Probably because of such rocks was piled selected for planting and drilling the ground , which is under a thin layer of cometary dust . If the probe ” phylum ” not wake up , the special tragedy happen , because there is already a fairly extensive collection of initial study of cometary meteorites. To study the same amount of cometary material using spacecraft will take several decades and many bln. Dollars .
For many years, the author tried to interest scientists cometary meteorites , but no attention to his work manifested was not, and now the moment of truth . Now he had two wonderful companion – a spacecraft ” Rosetta ” and the probe ” Fila “, and he hoped that through their impartial research and comet Meteoritics finally be able to bury the hypothesis of relict origin of comets and revive the almost forgotten eruptive hypothesis.
And yet futile attempts by European explorers to squeeze the results of studies of the comet 67 / P into the Procrustean bed of relict hypothesis looks extremely unconvincing. It is not known how much it would take to scientists realized that they see in front of you is not a relict comet fragment of bark and stone core of the planet Jupiter .
Author: Eugene Dmitriev